- Violin Size: 4/4
- What type of pegs are on your instrument?: Ebony
- What type of fingerboard is on your instrument?: Ebony
- What type of tailpiece is on your instrument?: Metal with built-in fine tuners
- What brand of string are installed on the instrument?: I don't know
- What is the condition of the bridge?: Good
- What is the condition of the sound post?: In place
- Are any cracks present on the instrument (check all that apply)?: None
- Are there any open seams on the instrument?: No
- Have necessary repairs been performed by a qualified luthier and is the instrument now in good condition?: No
- Does your instrument need any repairs?: No
- Are you the original owner?: No
- Are the bow and case included with the instrument sale?: Yes
- Email (optional): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone (optional): 8177413838
- Street: 5901 Park Vista Cir #111
- City: Keller
- State: Texas
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 76244
- Listed: December 11, 2017 2:01 pm
- Expires: 52 days, 18 hours
Instrument Label saysNo. 176. Anno 1967. Stradivarius Model. The Sarasate made in Germany. Exclusively for William Lewis and Son. Chicago, Illinois
What is the condition of the case?In Good Condition.
What is the condition of the bow?In Good Condition.
Is there anything else the buyer should know about the instrument?Tiny spots of varnished rubbed off, one on top and one on back of instrument.
William Lewis Violin 4/4 Outfit
85 total views, 5 today
You must be logged in to inquire about this ad.